Saturday, December 11, 2010

Day 11...

This morning we rushed over to church for the "dress-rehearsal" of tomorrow's Christmas program. I'm so glad that it went really well! Scott then rushed the boys over to Deer Ridge for breakfast (lunch) with Santa. This has become a William's family tradition...year number 4, I think.  By the time I made it there, they had already sat on Santa's lap and told him what they wanted, so I asked if I could just get a snapshot with both of them with him.  I love the innocent belief that the boys have, but wonder if this is the last year that Elijah actually thinks Santa is real.  It makes me sad, but its bound to happen I guess....we'll just have to wait and see.
In the afternoon Elijah started on a snowman, and then later in the evening (almost dusk) we all finished him with hopes that he won't be washed away with the rain and hold out until the snowstorm tomorrow evening!

1 comment:

leililan said...

you wanna something terrible? i'm totally not going to let my kids think that santa is real. okay, so i don't think it's very terrible, but other people do!
okay, that's all!