Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 8...

Well, I decided to have a little fun with Yonni this morning and had a mini-photo shoot. He is so photogenic, it makes me crazy! (AND he is easily bribed with tootsie rolls) So here is a sneak-peak. Elijah had an early release today from school, and when he got home, a special box from Zappos had arrived. He received an early Christmas present from Grandma Jo...snow boots. So, both boys got on boots and I dropped them off at the church with Daddy and they played in the snow while I went to go teach piano for a couple hours. Then, I ended my night directing choral practice for our program on Sunday. When I got home I noticed a piece of paper on the floor which Elijah had written on. (He goes to a Spanish Immersion school, so it was written in Spanish--well kinda) Translated it says, "Please Don't Come In Here". Apparently they wanted privacy while jumping on the bed...haha!!! I love those boys!

No comments: