Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 10...

Its crazy to think that it is only 15 days left until Christmas.  I guess its no surprise that the last month is going by just as fast as the whole year went.  Well, today, I took no pictures : '( .  Actually, that's a lie, I took 3, all of Elijah's school building for their facebook page.  Anyway, we started the day with a 2-hour snow delay, so by the time we took E to school it was practically lunch time.  Then we set the risers on the stage for Sunday. We went home for a few and then I headed back to E's school for my Friday volunteering and experience my first fire-drill for this year.  After that, I took E to Burlington Coat Factory and took FOREVER finding a winter jacket for him.  Its crazy to me how much this child grows!!!  But then it donned on me that his previous winter coat was used for 2 winters, and I can't expect more I guess! (this next one better fit for 2 years as well).  We had planned on going to the Zoo lights, but after taking so long getting a coat, we decided to postpone to next week.  Now the boys are in bed awaiting what tomorrow may bring...possibly a visit to Mr. Claus :)

Here are some pictures we took while setting the tree up on November 28th.  The ones of mommy and daddy were taken by Elijah...not to shabby!  (and just in case you are wondering, the ornament I am holding up is the 2010 William's ornament and has 6 stockings to include Charlie & Emma....Elijah's idea)

No comments: