Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 7...

Is it only Tuesday??? So much to do this week, I'm just trying to stay afloat! I shouldn't be surprised though; December is always my craziest month of the year (it was a toss up between that and June). Anyway, for me, its been a day of practicing with choirs and then playing for one concert tonight. So glad its over, only 5 more to go.... Because of that, Scott has been a huge help today!! While I practiced this morning, he watched the boys (Elijah had a snow delay this morning) for a little bit. Then after school, he took Y & E to a swim meet in Mansfield to cheer on our favorite butterfly swimmer, Abby Kuhn (who was also celebrating her 18th birthday today) and our new favorite diver, Aiden Ford. After the concert, I made it home in time to kiss my babies goodnight and then shortly after that became brain dead :) Here are some pics that Scott took at the swim meet.
.

No comments: