Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 4...

Oh man!! Today has been a day! We started it off by hanging out with some of our youth group kids....making meatballs and sauce and more salad dressing than I have ever made from scratch! The kids did a great job working hard and getting stuff ready for the lunch they are serving to the Seniors tomorrow. They are really excited about hanging out with them! After that we did some housework, and the boys played outside in the little snow that was out there. Yonni came in frozen, and as I walked by the window I spotted Elijah making (as I found out later) a castle from Narnia. We ended the night with Elijah losing his second tooth!!! He was way more nervous tonight than Thursday, but it came out all the same. (at one point Yonatan told Elijah he was acting like a baby....that didn't go over well) Now, my sweet boys are sleeping soundly and I'm nervously watching the Big 12 Championship.....Come on Nebraska!!!!!

No comments: