Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Light Up Lex

Living in Lexington, OH at Christmastime reminds me of my FAVORITE Christmas movie...A Christmas Story. In particular, the first Monday after Thanksgiving...its Light Up Lex. The "whole" village comes together at the square drinking hot chocolate, eating glazed donuts and cookies, visiting the live nativity, and of course to wind the evening down....Santa arrives on a fire truck. He leads us all in a countdown where we then see the 5 trees light up. Haha, well, maybe just being out in the cold air and seeing the smiles on my boys faces makes it magical! This was Yonatan's first Light Up Lex, and he loved it! Although this was not on Dec 1, it was close enough and will be my first entry for my December blogging.

1 comment:

Barbie said...

Awesome pics! But wait, does that mean we missed Light Up Lex??? Aww shucks! Was too pregnant & tired last year so we didn't make it then either ;(

PS. Yesterday was the 1st & I'm starting to do the same thing! Blogging it would probably be easier than scrappingit!