Thursday, September 3, 2009

mmm...blueberry pancakes

Growing up in the Baker family you had to become a lover of pancakes. My dad always made the pancakes and prided in the fact they were the size of the plate they were served on. I must say, I don't make pancakes as often as I had them growing up, but when I do, I remember how good they really are.
Since stumbling on Bakerella's blog I have become a huge fan, so it was no surprise when she posted the Blueberry Cornmeal Pancakes and Orange Maple Butter, I had to try them out on my boys. The picture actually came from her link...

http://bakerella.blogspot.com/2009/06/good-morning.html

Well, I made mine this morning and they didn't come out quite as glorious as hers pictured...plus I didn't stack like 15 on top of each other, but they were yummy. So, final thoughts would be if your into pancakes and want to try a different spin on an 'ol favorite...try these out!

No comments: