Monday, August 31, 2009

My little dude's a Kindergardner!!

Well, the moment finally arrived. After dwelling on it all last week, not believing it was actually happening....the day came to go to school. I broke down a little last night while ironing his shirt, which btw will not be a regular thing!! Scott told me this was the next step in this process called parenthood. I agreed, but it still didn't make it easier. I told him it felt like the beginning of the end. He laughed and said we still have 13 more years before he's out of here. Anyway, based on last night I was not looking forward to today, but as I awoke to the beautiful sunshine and crisp autumn air God just put a peace in my heart...and I made it the whole day without crying!!!

Elijah was a bit nervous of the unknown, so I am so excited to hear how it went! Here a few pics from this morning...

3 comments:

leililan said...

yaaaaay!!!! my little felujah is all grown up... if it makes you feel any better, austin is graduating from high school in like, 3 years....

Mom to many said...

Oh how cute! You should enter some of these pics in my new contest. I have a facebook GROUP - under JJW Photography Group and the theme is back to school... You have some great ones here!

Frances Williams said...

ooo cool Jodi, I'll check it out!