Wednesday, May 14, 2008

AAAAAGGGGHHHHH



I am so happy right now!! We have been stalking the poor mailman for the past 3 weeks....and it finally came!! That's right, our I-171H from the US Immigration (for those of you who are not adopting families it is the last and final document to make our dossier complete) arrived today!! It was filed March 14, we were fingerprinted April 24, and today, May 14th, 2 FULL MONTHS later we're done!


So excited I can not even tell you!!! We are going to Columbus on Friday to get the dossier certified and then it is off to CHI in St. Louis and then it is hopefully off to Ethiopia.


It is so funny, I was a little aggravated with Scott this afternoon, and of course was expecting to still be upset with him when he came home....but it was super hard to be upset when he walked in carrying that letter.


Anyway, bye for now, gotta finish cleaning the house before my parents come tonight!!

11 comments:

LISA said...

Hey guys!!! Congrats!!!!

Annie said...

Congrats!! What great news :) Such a good feeling to be able to move forward.

Sandi said...

Congratulations!!!

Erica said...

Congratulations! Thats AwesOME news!

Brad and Fran Hoagland said...

I am so excited for you! Guess what, we got ours today too!!! We may travel together!!! Yippie for us!!

Anonymous said...

yea!!! congrats!!

Amanda and John said...

Woo hoo! I know that is just an awesome feeling! Congrats! Another step behind you!

VikingMom said...

Congratulations! Keep us posted on the progress...

Erin Sager said...

What a happy day. Enjoy

Mom to many said...

Congrats! I love the blog. I also love to blog... it keeps everyone up to date on my life and I don't have to feel guilty! Everyone around the world can keep up on my kids and their fun lives!

Annie said...

ok, you can't add "lost" to your song list....I sit and play that and stare at her picture and cry when I hear this song....you know the part that says "you are not alone, I am there with you." It's quite cathartic for me but I can't be wearing makeup at the time. ;)