Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

It has been a great day, well besides the pouring rain. We had a good service at church, Tj made us all cry. After watching a video of all our kids telling us they love us, Tj gets up and reads the children's book, I'll Love You Forever. It doesn't help matters that he just had a baby girl a week before and had a hard time making it through the book. Anyway, after that we went home and Scott and Tj made a great lunch for me and Barbie and we loved reading the nice cards from them and the kids.
So now it is afternoon and I decided to play a little Wii Mario Kart...one of the Mother's Day gifts Scott got me a couple days ago.
I am absolutely addicted! We played it the past couple nights, so this afternoon I reached the end of the game at the beginner level (50 cc) I must admit, it was very fun, can't weight to start the next level (100 cc). So I get to the end, a big Congratulations screen pops up with my Wii Mii (the chic in the middle)...
and I am excited so I go to see where my family is so they can
celebrate with me and this is what I've found in my home.....
A tornado hit room
A child who looks like he zonked out and just fell backwards on his bed...
and a husband who did the same.
Even though it is Mother's Day, and I am all alone in my
HUGE MARIO VICTORY,
it feels good to looks at those zonked out boys
and know how much God has blessed me!
-Ciao!









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI FRANCES!!!! haha thanks for that faithfreaks comment....hehehe i like this...it's cool!! :D have a good week!

Annie said...

Glad that you had a good day :) I was thinking of you on my way down to Columbus. How far are you from the Lodi outlets? Maybe we can meet up one day this summer??

Annie said...

Thanks for your prayers for Friday. I really need to go look up your email on our CHI group database but I am being too lazy;)Ok, so once we are home and adjusted I would love to meet you at Lodi. I ran in there last week to get for the other 4 nannies they just hired at the HOH and was able to duplicate everything at Claire's and Bath and Body Works that I had purchased the weekend before with Elise. God is GOOD!! Had never been to those outlets since I am not a big shopper but I know that will change....love the Gap and Children's Place ;) Ok, sorry about the novel I am writing....Have a great night!