Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Spring is HERE!!



So, last week...all week...it was sunny and in the 70s. We absolutely were loving it! Unfortunately as I write this, I look to my weather.com ticker and it is 44. Oh well! Anyway, because it was so nice last week, we spent a lot of time outside. Elijah has been so much more interested in his basketball hoop than last year, so I had to include this photo.





Actually it is three different photos (if you notice the ball is there 3 different times) I followed the progression of his AWESOME basket, with the help of Photoshop of course! I was shocked he had been shooting so well, and happily shocked that I caught it on camera!


Just to let you know now, I have a feeling that most of my blogs will have to do with photos of our lives.........


Ciao!
-Frances

5 comments:

Brad and Fran Hoagland said...

Hi Frances, this is Fran (Francine) from middle TN. I am so glad to have found your blog and look forward to following your adoption journey, and your family happenings. My husband, Brad, and I are adopting a baby girl from Ethiopia. We are waiting to receive our I171 in the mail and then our dossier is ready to go to Ethiopia. I will add you to my favorites if thats ok.

Brad and Fran Hoagland said...

I forgot I wanted to mention that is soooo coooool the way you caught that basketball shot on camera! I still dont know how you did it. Amazing.

Becky said...

I am super excited about your BLOG!

I am looking forward to staying in tune with things in Ohio...
Congratulations on having Spring. I know you need it after a snowy winter!

VikingMom said...

Hi Frances!
I'm glad you've entered the blog world. It's definitely much easier than posting pictures to Wal-mart. Plus you get to share all those great stories to embarass your kids with in the future!

By the way, it's nice to see that your weather has turned tolerable. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Frances, Scott and Elijah~

I didn't figure it out as you said, but I messed around till I got to this page and here is was.

We are praying for you that soon you will have your new son or daughter. I am sure Elijah is excited. I am feeling better and will be in church tomorrow.

Love ya all~

Mary