Monday, June 9, 2008

WHAT IS THE DOSSIER

I've had quite a few questions like this "what is a Dossier anyway?" So to answer the questions, it is pretty much a ton of paperwork, pictured above. Each individual document had to be individually notarized, verified by our county that the notary was correct, certified by the state that the verification was correct, sent to CHI in St. Louis, then to Washington DC to be certified by the US (I think) and then was sent to Ethiopia.
Don't worry, I had no clue what is was before entering this journey.
~Ciao

1 comment:

Eastiopians said...

Hi! I am looking forward to watching your journey! We are going to embark on a similar journey very soon and we are VERY excited. Really, it's almost all I think about other than my amazing 2 year old. Good luck to you and let's keep in touch!