Monday, May 5, 2008

Rain, Rain Go Away...

This past Saturday was the 3rd week of games in our Upward Soccer League. Week 1 had a gorgeous game day. Week 2 threatened thunderstorms, but they held of until after all the games were done at 1pm. Then there was Week 3! Rain, rain, and more rain. Not only was it rain, but it was pretty chilly as well. The worst part was that there were no actual Thunder/storm cells, so the games played on. Here are a few pics of the day.
I was completely shocked Elijah made it. He usually does not like to get dirty, so when he took his first fall in the mud I thought, "OK, now it's over!" To my surprise, he got up, showed me the mud on his socks, and kept on going. I did feel sorry for the only girl on his team (above) she was not too happy.

Ciao!

1 comment:

angie said...

we have had the same problem with our soccer season! but, at least it make for some good pictures :)